Microfinance Sales and Marketing Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Aug 19, 2013
Microfinance Sales and Marketing Executives Jobs in Kenya
A leading and reputable microfinance institution offering extensive range of financial products is looking for result driven personnel to fill the positions of Sales and Marketing Executives.
Reporting to the Business development manager, the job holders will be responsible for marketing financial products.
- Develop new market for our new and current financial products.
- Conduct market research and analyze current market conditions and competitor information
- Develop marketing and sales plans, strategies and budgets
- Monitor and analyze all marketing and sales activities and results
- Work on reports to the management on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Support and cooperate with other staff of the organization for the common goal of developing business.
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Business or marketing-related diploma or equivalent professional qualification in sales and marketing will have an added advantage
- At least two years experience in sales and marketing is preferable.
- Computer literate with proficiency in MS office applications.
- Must be 28 years old and above
- Hard working, highly responsible, proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas clearly and drive sales strategy.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to persuade and influence.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and achieve set targets.
- Team player
If you are interested in this job, please apply to [email protected] with CV and cover letter indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the job.