Mesora Group Direct Sales Representatives Jobs in South Nyanza
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 13, 2013
We are a Mid-sized (FMCG) Distribution company based in South Nyanza.
We are looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic people to work as Direct Sales Representatives.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the commercial distribution manager and territory manager. The position is responsible for ensuring that goods are distributed to existing and new clients according to the set targets by management.
- Selling goods to areas and clients that have been designated to you.
- Reporting to management any new developments at the sales field that concern the business, including competitor activities.
- Ensuring order made by clients are communicated to management and following up on timely delivery of the same.
- Confirm delivered orders are correct as per the client list.
- Reporting any customer grievance to the management.
- Implement on trade activities and maximize on promotions items.
- Ensuring proper invoicing is done in accordance to the client orders.
- Envisage of customer service.
Minimum Qualifications (Academic and Professional)
- KCSE C+
- Diploma in sales and marketing from a reputable institution.
- IT proficient
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a sales representative and / or a driving license will be an added advantage
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to submit a cover application, updated curriculum vitae, your day time contact details, three referee contacts and copies of academic and professional certificates.
Applications to be sent via email to [email protected] on or before 14th December 2013 by 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.