Mesora Group Accounts Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 16, 2013
We are a Mid-sized (FMCG) Distribution company based in Nairobi and are urgently looking for a diligent, committed and highly competent individual to fill the position of an Accounts Assistant.
Ref: A/A 002
Job Purpose: Accurate recording and posting of financial data that can be relied on by the finance manager and the company’s management in decision making.
- Timely posting of Petty cash vouchers.
- Posting of sales invoices and proper filing.
- Timely and accurate receipting of cash and cheques from customers.
- Prompt and accurate posting of supplier bills and payments.
- Accurate update and filing of monthly VAT returns.
- Carry out month end physical stock take and report to head of finance on stock status and variances.
- Responsible for proper handling and filing of company’s financial records.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of CPA 2 or ACCA,
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or business related field
- Computer Literate- Accounting systems ( Quick-books will be an added advantage)
- At least 1-2 years experience in accounts
- Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, high integrity, professionalism and good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above set of skills email your application letter and CV indicating the title (ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT REF: A/A 002) to [email protected] on or before the 23rd December 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.