Medical Underwriting Officer Job in Kenya
Job Summary: Reporting to the Manager Health division, the incumbent will be responsible of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient health insurance underwriting and claims vetting.
- Renewal invitations, Quotations and underwriting
- Accounts performance review
- Customer service
- Negotiations with doctors for cost control
- Credit control
- Clients visits when required.
- Claims vetting and processing
- Technical competence
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle large volumes
- Organisational skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Business Bachelor’s degree
- Dip in Insurance or its equivalent
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to [email protected] indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 3rd January, 2014.