Medical Sales Representative (Burundi) Job in Bujumbura
Our client is a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ needs.
- To manage the territory by planning, organising and targeting customers
- To effectively promote the designated products to the customers by utilising selling skills, product knowledge and implementing marketing strategies
- To grow the business in the area as measured by market share and/or increased sales against set targets.
- Achieve set market-share or sales targets.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, and targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Effective implementation of set marketing strategies.
- Effective implementation of set sales strategies.
- To comply with set administration SOP standards.
- To achieve the set standard of knowledge regarding the territory, customer promoted product and competitor products.
- Ensure that the activities at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies.
- Participate and function in cross-functional teams with colleagues and other sales teams in order to maximize product opportunities and growth.
- Continually promote specified brands via synergistic opportunities with colleagues and other sales teams in order to maximize product opportunities and growth.
- Adhering to reporting requirements and deadlines
- BSC in Biochemistry/Diploma Pharmacy.
- Proven sales success within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Marketing & Sales strategies
- Competitor tactics
- Establishes and maintains effective relations with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers in terms of product and competitor knowledge, territory knowledge, marketing and sales strategies.
- Demonstrate proactive thinking skills and ability to make decisions
- Uses their time effectively and efficiently, set priorities and demonstrate time management skills.
- Able to write clearly and comply with the prescribed administrative standards of the job.
- Goal orientated
- Action orientated
- Analyses information and draws relevant conclusions
- Flexible/ Adaptable – The ability to easily work in a changing environment and adapt to different situations.
- Persistent & Tenacious – Able to see things to the end despite obstacles.
- Self-starter – Self motivated and able to work without close supervision.
- Enthusiastic – Displays eagerness in everything they do.
- Sensitive to others – Aware of the effect that one has on other people and how they respond to different stimuli.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by clicking on the following link: Medical Sales Rep (Burundi)