Media Sales Representative Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 17, 2014
Media Sales Representative
- Develop and own the relationships with and well known media houses and agencies and clients likely to be interested in our artists
- Maximise advertising revenues and deliver high yielding sponsorships across all platforms or combinations of those platforms.
- Identify of a wide range of sponsorship opportunities
- Consult with company officials, sales departments, and advertising agencies in order to develop promotional plans.
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts
- Identify new advertising markets, and propose products to serve them.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing customers in order to sell new artists.
- Maintain assigned account bases while developing new accounts.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Locate and contact potential clients in order to offer advertising services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or any other related degree
- 1-3 years experience in sales
- Experience selling media services or music
- Experience in the media or advertising industry
- Ability to meet targets
- Good communication skills
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Media Sales” in the subject line