Media Marketing Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 4, 2014
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a local television station.
We are looking for a marketing manager for this exciting position.
The candidate must have a strong understanding of local or regional media marketing at both a strategic and tactical level.
This role will execute marketing campaigns designed to raise awareness of, build reputation for, and generate leads for the station.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns developed by the Business strategy and development department.
- Execute numerous online and offline tactics, including e-mail, webinars, events, direct mail, online communities/social networking, mobile, SEO, onfo-graphics, video and other marketing touch points.
- Supporting the creation of marketing content, ensuring the highest levels of quality in writing, design and production of deliverables.
- Serve as a marketing lead in measuring, tracking and reporting on metrics and to evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Create and deliver presentations on project goals and plans.
- Research competitors and industry trends as well as example of example of marketing best practices to support marketing strategy development.
- Exhibit a persistent, positive attitude to problem solving and recognizes that goals are achievable, even with obstacles.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings by identifying, assembling, and coordinating market requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
Skills / Qualifications
- Direct Marketing,
- Market Segmentation,
- Marketing Research,
- Project Management,
- Reporting Research Results,
- Understanding the Customer,
- Process Improvement,
- Financial Skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Proven documented track record pitching to and fostering relationships with internal clients.
- Good judgment and maturity to interact with clients and team-mates of all levels and work styles.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress.
- A self –motivated, strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to represent, firm at public events, including webinars, conferences, and special events.
- Proficient with Ms. Office suite.
Please send your resume to [email protected] by 5th February ,2014.