Media Jobs in Kenya – 2 Positions for Account Manager
Posted: Jun 2, 2013
PR/Media/Marketing Account Manager.
Our client, an exciting Public Relations Company is looking to hire dynamic candidates for the position of Account Manager.
The Account Manager will be responsible for managing assigned group of accounts as well as businesses follow ups and marketing in order to obtain desired results in market penetration and revenue targets as well as maintaining high quality customer relations and retention.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Increase brand awareness and market shares for the business and its clients
- Effectively manage assigned accounts to maximize potential, business relationship and opportunity with customers.
- To identify and understand customer needs and to effectively develop comprehensive solutions to meet these needs.
- Create and Innovate new ideas and systems to enhance performance and the set targets.
- To consistently meet/exceed revenue targets and goals
- Assist in the company’s expansion plan and growth
- To be responsible for acquiring new business and maintaining/growing existing accounts within the region.
- To decide on price to quote and to ensure that quotes are accurately prepared.
- To write and present corporate business proposals as well as to ensure that customers’ requirements are understood and accurately documented for actions.
- Provide good customer service and client’s branding image.
- Participate and spearhead involvements in new campaign tests and launches
- Manage and lead the sales executive team to ensure service consistency and quality
- Create effective cost channels.
- To maintain frequent and personal contact with existing business customers to build strong relationships.
- Proactively source for new leads and convert them into sales opportunities
- Build rapport and maintain good relationship with corporate customers, understands their needs and provide professional pre-sales and post-sales services in order to explore further business opportunities
- Ability to organize corporate lead generation, cold call and sales negotiation
- To handle escalated customer issues and resolves any issues that customers may be experiencing.
The ideal candidate must have:-
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/ Degree.
- At least 2 years of working experience in Media/Marketing and Public relations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Positive attitude and great work ethics
- Self-disciplined and able to work in an unsupervised environment
Qualifying candidates should send their application letter together with detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] before COB 15th June 2013.