Are you results driven?
Do you have what it takes to drive business growth initiatives?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Our client, a leading microfinance institution with countrywide branch network, is seeking to recruit the following position to join its senior management team.
Head of Sales
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the jobholder will provide strategic leadership to branch managers and product managers in directing and coordinating the activities of all Business development and Marketing operations in support of organizational goals, Mission and objectives.
S/he will ensure consistent profitable growth of the business portfolio and microfinance market share by taking full charge of the diversified portfolio and forging loyalty with customers; guiding the business long term strategy; championing operational relations/communication at all levels and ensuring yearly plans and budgets are developed, implemented and achieved.
S/he will focus on increasing business portfolio presence in target markets, strengthening the organization’s brand and translating business marketing actions into winning customer value transactions across all channels of trade.
Key Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or Marketing related field,
- MBA is highly desirable,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior sales management capacity within the service industry.
- Must have good understanding of mass markets and related systems to drive a growing business;
- Knowledge of regional market highly desirable;
- Team player, can motivate and inspire a sales team, innovative, and good interpersonal skills;
- Proven leadership skills and ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
How to apply
If you believe you are the right candidate, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current and expected remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts to reach us not later than March 28, 2014 and addressed to [email protected]