Massage Therapist Job – Vacancy in Mara
Category: Vacancies in Kenya
Posted: Jul 21, 2013
Massage Therapist Job Vacancy for a Lodge in Mara
Job Title: Massage TherapistProvides clients with a full range of massage modalities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs massage therapy and touch modalities
- Maintains accurate documentation and filing of client files after each visit.
- Conducts massage consultations, recommends stretches for clients at home
- maintenance, and provides guidance and wellness advice to clients.
- Maintains the treatment rooms in a neat professional manner including stocking products and linens, cleaning and instrument sterilization.
- Replaces massage linens on tables so that the room ready for the next client.
- Assists Spa in activities including staff meetings, promotions, clean-up and housekeeping duties.
- Assists with washing and folding of all linens used in treatment rooms.
- Conducts massage therapy and massage modalities as listed in the Spa
- A Relevant Certificate or Diploma.
- Preferable a minimum of 2 years of previous massage therapy experience.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Salary: Basic plus CommissionsIf you feel you fit the above please send your cv to [email protected] indicating your salary and commission expectations.