Marketing Support Executive Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 22, 2013
Position: Marketing Support Executive
Company profile: Our client, a leading company in building industry is looking for a female market support executive who will be reporting to the regional Sales Manager.
Market support job purpose: To visit architect’s quantity surveyors and professionals in building industry for relationship management to build towards the overall profitability growth of the company.
- To process Sales orders and follow up with Warehouse to ensure timely delivery
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- To personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- To make telephone calls and in-person visit and present to existing and prospective customers.
- To Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- To analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- To plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- To Supply management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- To Keep abreast of product applications, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature
- To participates in trade shows and conventions.
Education and minimum Qualifications required:
- Should have a diploma in Sales and Marketing or a degree in Business Administration
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Must have a clean driving license
- Must possess at least three years’ experience in field sales and marketing
Knowledge and Skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-motivated and adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent negotiation/influencing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
How to apply
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted