Marketing Representative Employment Opportunity
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 8, 2014
Saman is currently in the process of recruiting a Marketing Representative with a background in real estate for one of its clients.
The job holder will be responsible for marketing the client, bringing in new business and concluding new property management contracts, letting and sales transactions.
They will also be responsible for assisting in branding and client relations.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a branding and marketing strategy;
- Assisting with website development and updating;
- Marketing the company’s services, vacant space for let or sale;
- Identifying and proposing to potential clients for new business;
- Maintaining the client and potential client database;
- Assisting in client communication for key accounts;
- Ensuring client feedback is received and follow-up on action as required;
- Maintaining the client feedback record;
- Undertaking ad hoc duties associated with the marketing function, including drafting correspondence and maintaining records.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:-
- Higher Diploma in Marketing;
- Two (2) years sales and marketing experience in directing sales operations;
- Strong understanding of Retail Management;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Great ideas and passionate about entrepreneurship;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- Ability to communicate well with people of all levels;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to foster strong relationships with partners and clients;
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted