Head of Offline Marketing and Partnerships Job in Kenya
Company Profile: Our client is the number leader of E commerce in Africa. They propose a wide selection of goods including electronics, shoes, apparel, home accessories and many more, delivered right to your doorstep.
Job Profile / Purpose: The Head of Offline Marketing and Partnerships will be responsible for defining local offline marketing and partnership strategy.
- Prospect for relevant events where the company could have a presence
- Coordinate organization of the company presence at events
- Prospect for partnership opportunities (notably Banks, Telecoms, venues or existing suppliers for activation)
- Develop and maintain already existing partnerships
- Prospect for advertising opportunities (online, outdoor, media in coordination with company PR manager)
- Should have at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- A degree/qualification in Public Relations or Marketing
- Has experience in branding, advertising or marketing.
- Creative and self driven