Marketing Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Our client in the Hospitality Industry (Hotel) is looking forward to recruit suitable candidate to fill the position of Marketing Manager in their organization;
The purpose of this position is to plan and organize for timely and accurate marketing of the hotel, and to institute and uphold controls in the Department. The person is expected to be of high integrity, mature and honest.
Qualifications/Knowledge and Experience
- Degree in business related field from a recognized university.
- Should have atleast 3 years practical experience as a MarketingManager in a Hotel Industry
- Must have market knowledge and intelligence of Hotel industries.
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills with good command of Language
- Should be able to organize time efficiently with the ability to prioritize
- High level of computer proficiency
- Should be a mature person aged as from 28 years.
- Managing and organizing the efficient sales and marketing strategies
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to [email protected]
Please indicate your expected salary.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be considered