Marketing Internship Job in Nairobi Kenya
A new & dynamic company is looking for Marketing Interns to oversee day to day marketing activities
Position Function: To create visibility and brand penetration through the implementation of set marketing strategies
- Contribute to the strategic planning of annual or long term marketing plans to drive forward agreed company objectives
- Assist in the production and dissemination of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers; and arrange for the effective distribution of the same
- Organize and attend events and exhibitions including sourcing for opportunistic events
- Generate and maintain an annual calendar of external events on activities relating to youth e.g. Career Expo’s, Career Days etc.
- Develop display concept and ensure logistics including transport, décor, set up, teams, and marketing materials are prepared.
- Develop and maintain a databank of prospective students, schools heads, career teachers, pastors, church administrators and suppliers
- Conduct market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Support the Marketing manager, and other colleagues.
- Gather market intelligence on the competition, and generate reports reflecting trends analysis and projections
- Possession of a Bachelor degree in Marketing from a recognized University
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage e.g. CIM
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong client management, planning and organization skills required
- Ability to use spreadsheets and analyze market trends, cast projections
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Must be confident, articulate, and presentable