Marketing Intern Career in Kenya (KShs 15K)
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and result oriented professional possessing integrity, good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, be a self-starter, team player, have excellent IT, analytical and numerical skills as well as excellent commercial sense and interest in business.
- The creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Fulfillment of marketing offers
- Preparation and delivery of training materials
- Performing analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seeking and analyzing competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Preparing presentations
- Entering contact information into contact management systems
- Providing support to social media efforts
- Maintaining and tracking reports of public relations activities
- Diploma in Marketing
- At least 1 year experience with an SME
- Sound work ethic
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on or before 21st March 2014 at http://goo.gl/T8sryH