Marketing and Exports Manager Job in Kenya (KShs 50K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 13, 2014
Vacancy: Marketing and Exports Manager
The Job: An exporter of fresh vegetables and fruits from Kenya is looking for a marketing manager to oversee the day to day marketing and exports functions of the organization and the implementation of marketing exports strategy for the company.
- Managing all marketing and exports functions for the company within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- To case manage and take responsibility for specific clients, managing and delivering all aspects of their marketing requirements and building excellent client relations.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Updating the sales analysis and circulating the weekly performance reports.
- Be aged between 25 – 40 years of age.
- At least 2 year experience in a busy horticulture company handling complex matters
- Strong experience on online marketing.
- Self driven, analytical, result oriented with good organizational skills.
- Good team player
- Good reporting skills
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to reside in a rural setup.
Gross Salary is 50k per month.
All applications to be emailed to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.