Marketing Executive Job Kenya (KShs 40K – 50K)
Posted: Sep 4, 2013
Marketing Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya (KShs 40K – 50K)
Our Client: A leader in FMCG / Liquor Industry; owning and operating duty free travel retail shops at airports and seaports worldwide, as well as involving in brand development, marketing, and sales.
The company is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, operating through a network of offices and warehouses in Africa, Asia, and Europe.Industry: Duty Free Retail / FMCG
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Gross Salary: KES 40,000 – KES 50,000
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing plans
- Oversee and monitor all marketing and promotional activities and ensure they are results oriented towards achieving the set objectives
- Analyze the results of all the activities and initiate changes that may be required to improve performance across the region
- Provide feedback on monthly sales, stock levels and product availability for all locations where required
- Working with the in-house designer(s) to produce materials of visual impact and that are within brand guidelines
- Liaise with relevant 3rd party vendors for costing and also oversee the production and distribution of all marketing materials location-wise while ensuring set deadlines are met
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Budget manage by ensuring set budgets are expended accurately and efficiently
- Managing internal processes with respect to each project by liaising with all departments respectively
- 3-5 years of previous exposure in Marketing / Branding;
- Previous experience in Retail / FMCG / Liquor industry; and
- Willing to travel across Africa, as and when required.
- University level education in Marketing or a business related field, or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Successful and proven experience in Marketing FMCG or from a BTL agency preferably, with regional exposure.
- Commercial relationships and team building skills with the ability to work both as part of a team and on individual assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage a large team.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results on time.
- Strong MS office and presentation skills.
- Passionate towards work, self-motivated, takes initiative and responsibility.
- Focuses on goals & deadlines, encourages teamwork, creativity & trust.
- Delivers beyond promise.
- Appreciates constructive criticism.
- Good organizational & planning abilities.
- Analytical skills & business acumen
How to Apply:Please apply if you meet the ‘Mandatory Requirements’.
Send your CV (in PDF format) titled with your name, to [email protected] no later than 9th September 2013.
The subject line of the application should read, “Marketing Executive.”
Please do not call the recruitment firm or its respective client, doing so will forfeit your application.