Marketing Assistant Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 20, 2014
Industry: Engineering (Electrical)
Salary: Ksh 20,000- 25,000 Gross
Our client a retailer of industrial and electrical systems is looking for a Marketing Assistant. The role offers a learning opportunity. Candidates with some exposure to this industry preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying and managing sales and marketing opportunities
- Building an in-depth understanding of the client
- To plan, organize and schedule marketing activities to meet the set objectives.
- To market the Company’s products so as to enhance revenue and profit levels
- To design, recommend and coordinate public relations (PR) activities
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products
- A minimum of a diploma in sales and marketing
- Must have at least 1 year experience marketing manufacturing/ industrial products
- Excellent client service
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team player & Integrity
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Good time management skills
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Assistant Ksh 20- 25K) to [email protected]
Kindly indicate Current/last salary on your CV
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database no for interviewing