Marketing Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 20K – 25K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 18, 2014
Salary: Ksh 20,000- 25,000
Our client in the service industry is looking for a marketing assistant to take up roles in the marketing team and grow business for the company.
- Administrative and minor P.A roles
- Organize and schedule marketing activities to meet the set corporate goals and objectives.
- Market the Company’s products and services so as to enhance revenue and profit levels of the company
- Take part in events and itinerary planning
- Client Service
- Newsletter writing and Social Media marketing
- Design, recommend and coordinate public relations (PR) activities likely to enhance the brand and image of the company
- Identify and recommend appropriate training programs for marketing staff and ensure that development programs are in place
- To speak positively and enthusiastically about the company and its products and services to ensure that a professional company and brand image is provided at all times to customers and colleagues
Qualification & Skills
- Diploma in Business, Marketing, PR
- Other professional qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years marketing in the SERVICE industry
- Experience handling events, social media marketing, client service and writing
- Applicants working for an SME (Small & Medium sized Entrprise) highly encouraged to apply
- A lady aged 24- 27 years preferred
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Assistant 20-25K) to [email protected] before 24th January 2014
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.