Marketer Job Vacancy in Kenya
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jul 20, 2013
Our client, a leader in the food and beverage industry requires a Senior Marketer to lead the Marketing function in the Region.
Reporting to the Director, the purpose of the position is to; increase the market share through the design and implementation of an aggressive marketing plan based on thorough analysis and evaluation of the local market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To research analyze and evaluate the competitive market environment
- Monitor threats and opportunities and amend actions where necessary, to ensure brand/Sales development
- To research – analyze all marketing activities of our business (sales – product mix – customer profile –demographic etc.) – campaign and propose effective ideas.
- Develops, manages and implements creative, effective and successful marketing plans on; Advertising, Sales Promotion, Public Relations, Product Development, Pricing & Distribution
- Supervises the monitoring of all advertising campaigns, news related to competitor to keep abreast of any developments to act accordingly
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the Director
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree / Diploma in Marketing
- 4 -7 years of experience in the FMCG
- Highly Energetic and enthusiastic
- Ability to travel in the region
Send Applications to [email protected] clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the email subject.