Market Research Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 22, 2014
Job Title: Market Research Assistant
Company Profile: High – growth food company based in Kenya
Responsibilities: The company aims to develop and execute an ambitious branding strategy with a focus on rationalizing the portfolio of brands and products and multiplying sales in modern trade outlets.
- Run product tasting events at supermarkets, schools, shopping malls, etc.
- Collect data on customer’s responses in a structured way
- Schedule follow-up interviews with respondents
- Run in-depth customer interviews around product buying behavior and brand perceptions
- Identify relevant findings and report in a well-structured way
Qualifications and preferred experience/skills
- Strong interest in branding and market research and desire to develop a career in a related field
- Business school degree, marketing degree, student in business or marketing, or previous experience in market research in Kenya
- Creative and flexible
- Strong social skills, high energy, able to engage with respondents
- Excellent ability to document market research activities
- Basic proficiency in word processing, Excel, Google Docs
How to Apply?
Please apply by sending your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]