Market Analyst and Research Executive Job in Kenya
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position in a leading regional company, whose core business is to manufacture and market a wide range of beverages in Kenya and the Eastern and Central African Region.
- Conduct market research in line with the Company strategy and identify new market opportunities.
- Conduct secondary research, including finding information from industry associations, statisticians and marketing experts.
- Establish customer requirements, develop focus groups to solicit customer feedback to determine brand perceptions and reputations.
- Generate reports that analyze competition and customers for decision making and effective management of Sales and Marketing Functions.
- Develop marketing strategies in tandem with the mandate of the Department.
- Facilitate market survey to analyse competition, customer feedback to provide insights on product potential.
- Supervise merchandising and outlet branding for maximum visibility of various brands and sales promotions.
- Complete concept-testing for new products.
- Business/Marketing related degree from a recognised university, Be familiar with advanced statistical analysis and research methodologies, along with common computer programs.
- Result orientated with at least three years experience in a similar position and exposure in market research within the FMCG industry will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills.
- Team player with good communication skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Experience in organizing a market research function.
- Possess sales management skills.
- Valid driving license with minimum driving experience of three years.
P.O Box 49010 – 00100