Marie Stopes Kenya – Eastleigh Nursing Home, Nairobi (KShs 20K – 25K)
Marie Stopes Kenya Cook Job Re-advertisement – Eastleigh Nursing Home, Nairobi (KShs 20K – 25K)
- Planning, costing and preparing menus for patients.
- Ensuring production of timely, safe and quality meals.
- Ensuring hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times in the kitchen.
- Controlling stocks in the kitchen and raise requisitions as and when required.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports as required.
- Ensuring timely supply and quality of goods and services.
- Ensuring that machines and other equipment are used correctly and are always in good working condition.
- Ensuring health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Ensure superior Customer Experience to all internal and external clients
- Diploma in food and beverage production.
- Food handlers certificate from the relevant government hospital
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
Marie Stopes Kenya
Due to the urgency of the position applications will be reviewed as they come.
NB: Please clearly indicate on the subject line as ‘COOK’