Manufacturing Company Senior Sales Executive Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 45K – 60K)
Our client, a manufacturing company in the FMCG sector is looking for competent and qualified personnel to fill the Senior Sales Position
- Deputize the Head of Sales and Marketing
- To meet set targets on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify the marketing needs of the company.
- Responsible for opening new markets in the designated territories.
- Prepare strategies and action plans to realize growth of the market.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and current accounts as signed.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge.
- To evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data and implement marketing plan alterations as needed.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow up.
- Ability to work anywhere in the republic of Kenya
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Able to meet stringent deadlines and can work under minimum supervision
- Identify and resolve client concerns
- Should be a holder of B.Com (marketing option) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Should be at least 30 years.
- Should have at least 4 years in an FMCG environment
- A certificate of good conduct
- Valid BCE driving license
- Computer literacy in Ms Office and internet
We do not charge for interviews.