Mandera County Provision of Solar Street Lighting Engineering Consultancy Services Request for Expression of Interest
Mandera County Government
Ministry of Water, Sanitation, Energy, Environment and Natural Resources
The Executive Office for Water, Sanitation, Energy, Environment and Natural Resources, on behalf of the County Government intends to use part of this funding to procure the Services of Engineering Consultancy Services.
Required Engineering Consultancy Services
- To assist the County Government to carry out feasibility studies, develop designs and Bills of quantities and supervise construction of Solar powered Street lighting systems for twelve (12) towns in the county and,
- To assist the County Government to identify the Maintenance and personnel training requirements to be able to sustain these street lighting systems.
- Existence/ operation for over five (5) years
- Legal status of the organization
- Track record and evidence of past projects/ assignments undertaken, at least for the last two years
- Experience and qualification in the required fields ( technical, environmental and social) such as proof of having required key personnel who have at least 5 years of experience working with communities in the country’s ASAL areas
- Technical, managerial and financial capabilities to undertake the assignment. (These include relevant knowledge and experience in Energy needs assessment, technology identification, planning, design, Construction, O&M of Solar powered Street lighting engineering technologies, Institutional Capacity Development processes and Contract management Procedures).
- Companies and consulting firms must provide–copy of certificate of registration, copy of PIN number, V.A.T registration No.
- Those applicants who have; at least 1 Qualified and experienced Female staff in areas mentioned above, at least 1 member of their staff as a youth and, at least 2 members of such staff as a local from the County will have an added advantage.
Office of the Governor
P.O. Box 13-70300, Mandera