Manager Corporate Services Job in Kenya 2014
General Manager Corporate Services
We are looking for a change oriented ,committed and dynamic individual with a drive for result to provide leadership and direction to the corporate services Division and spearhead the Corporation’s strategic change management process.
- Provide advice and support to the Board of Directors and Management on all matters relating to the functionality of the organization through administration of the organizational infrastructure.
- Provide vision and leadership based on best practices to ensure smooth functioning of all the Divisions in the organization through an effective service delivery system but with business acumen.
- Provide cost effective logistical support services in the areas of information technology, human resource, administration and procurement.
- Implement a deliberate change management process in the corporation.
- Manage engagement deployments and utilization of the Corporations Human Capital and ensure a functional performance management system.
- Formulate and guide on all policy matters in the Corporation as well as developing a compliant regulatory framework that promote positive values, safety, health and work environment in line with best practices and emerging trends.
- Ensure the Corporation has adequate capacity in the area of Information & Communication Technology (ICT) and oversee the effective functioning of the Corporations ERP system.
- Responsible for institutionalizing a learning culture through continuous Capacity Building and Management Development.
- Responsible for a ensuring a seamless procurement system that promotes value in service delivery.
- A Bachelors degree and Masters Degree in either Management Information Systems; Human Resources Management; Public Administration or equivalent.
- Have at least 14 years in management of support services 8 years of which are served in a senior management position.
- Possess a relevant Professional registration or qualification from an applicable body.
- Possess demonstrated experience in Change Management processes and Human Resources management matters at a senior management level.
- Be an Excellent communicator with negotiation skills and ability to manage multi disciplinary teams.
- Be a team player with good interpersonal skills and a person of high integrity.
The rest will be on permanent and pensionable basis
Successful candidates will be subject to performance contracting.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications in confidence together with copies of detailed and up to date certificates and testimonials indicating current and expected remuneration, and names and contacts of three referees to the following address: -
The Managing Director
National Housing Corporation
P.O. Box 30257 00100
Important: Applications should be in a sealed envelope clearly marked e.g “Application for the Position of SENIOR ESTATES OFFICER – REF:NHC/SEO/12/2013” with the relevant Reference No. Quoted in bold print on the envelope.
Closing date is 10th January 2014 and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
“National Housing Corporation is on equal opportunity employer and persons with disability (PWD) are encouraged to apply”