Management Systems Director Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 18, 2014
Identity Management Systems, Practice Director
Reference Number; 01
- Define and Execute a Go To Market Strategy for Identity Management Solutions and complimentary solutions for each country and specific industries focus within those countries
- Manage, support, and supervise the business development personnel responsible for supporting on the ground sales team responsible acquisition of new projects and project bids.
- Proactively develops and improve products and services by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- Set sales targets and define strategy to achieve these targets and to follow the set strategy punctually
- Manage the proposal development process and maintain the time-lines for the proposal teams.
- Coordinate with sponsors concerning size, standards, conditions and timing of research.
- Support marketing activities, including trade/ scientific shows, mailings, etc. Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market.
- Planning and preparing presentations and demos
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Develop individuals on his/her team.
- Manage relationship with partners and actively work with them jointly on sales engagement, pipeline reviews, annual & quarterly planning, events, marketing initiatives, development of sales, business development and technical team.
- Device and Drive a training plan for the entire team to keep up with market trends and target vertical markets. Training to be conducted for both functional/domain knowledge and product expertise as well as soft skills such as discovery, demo, proposal writing, customer engagement, etc.
- Preferably a post graduate with an IT solutions background.
- Experience of managing multiple customers/projects across geographies
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and both technical and non- technical, and the ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a professional and service-oriented manner
- Overall 8+ years experience in the Identity Management industry with a thorough understanding of one of the following industries; Identity Management, Banking, or Healthcare.
Ability to manage a large team of product/domain experts and business development managers across a large geography.
If you meet the above qualifications, please send yours CV to [email protected]