Male Sales and Marketing – (KShs 40k + Commission)
Posted: Aug 22, 2013
Male Sales and Marketing Executive Job in Kenya (KShs 40k + Commission)
Male Sales and Marketing Executive
Salary: 40k + Commission
We are a leading top 100 medium sized firm in Kenya dealing with Fleet Management and Logistical Services.
A Sales Marketing Executive vacancy exists in our Kisumu branch.
- Provides leadership and manages all phases of sales and marketing activities to ensure quality, business and financial objectives are attained
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business to an agreed monthly target.
- To represent to potential clients through direct communication, in face to face meetings, telephone calls, emails and presentations.
- To actively and successfully manage the sales generation process: lead generation; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover to the account management team
- Act as a representative in marketing events and tradeshows.
- To create and account for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation, following company’s procedure and in consultation with the Principal.
- Respond to client inquiries and requests for information in a timely manner
- Effectively interact with other departments including the management and academic staff when handing over task implementations or campaigns, ensuring that you timely, fully and correctly brief the staff to be involved in all aspects of the sale.
- Communication – preparation of correspondences from clients
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Achieve the set targets and growth in sales volume and new business leads
- Motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored.
- Successfully management of the sales generation processes
- Effective communication about issues with the stakeholder
- Timely submission of all weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Sales
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Sales &marketing
- Have a high level of integrity, honest, Pro-active
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to confidently sell to corporate and executive clients
- Should be an aggressive go getter
- Strong planning and organizing skills including a thorough and methodical approach
- Must be result oriented and an excellent communicator both orally and in writing
The suitable candidate should be a Male aged between 25-30 years
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV ONLY to [email protected]
Clearly indicate the position applied for by 30th August, 2013