Maintenance Performance Analyst Assistant Job in Kenya
Our client, is an Australian based Business Improvement Consulting Company specialising in the Resources Industry.
Maintenance Performance Analyst position
The Maintenance Performance Analyst Assistant role is an integral part of the Business Excellence Team and is responsible for the development and delivery of Continuous improvement initiatives..
- Degree in Statistics , Engineering or be a certified Lean Six Sigma Black belt
- Experience in conducting analysis of Maintenance Systems under JD Edwards
- Must have advanced technical skills – either in advanced Excel, Minitab, Crystal ball (preferably all three)
- Previous work in reviewing maintenance strategies and practices
- Previous experience in a similar Asset Analyst or Business Analyst position
- Proven positive and flexible can-do-attitude who can multitask
- Knowledge of safety and environmental systems, policies and practices
- Experience in the development of quality systems, standards and procedures
- Preferably 2 years work experience in the extractive focused industry
- Knowledge in the tender application process and funding programs
- A valid driver’s Licence
Frank Management Consult Limited
Emails: [email protected]
Frank Management Consult Ltd
Nyaku House,1st Floor,
Argwings Kodhek Road, Hurlingham.