Madison Assets Management Unit Managers and Financial Advisors Jobs in Kenya
The company is looking to grow its team by recruiting Unit Managers
- Leading a team of agents
- Grow and recruit more team members
- Train, motivate and help the agents with production
- Preparation of weekly and monthly targets, reviews, activities, etc.
- Contacting clients and setting up meetings, either within an office environment or in clients’ homes or business premises;
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients’ financial circumstances, current provision and future aims;
- Analysing information and preparing plans best suited to individual clients’ requirements;
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on new and existing products and services;
- Designing financial strategies;
- Assisting clients to make informed decisions;
- Researching information from various sources, including providers of financial products;
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets;
- Negotiating with clients for the best possible rates;
- Liaising with other professionals, market research and intelligence
- Keeping up to date with financial products and legislation;
- Producing financial reports;
- Contacting clients with news of new products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments;
- Meeting the regulatory aspects of the role, e.g. requirements for disclosure, costs of the services provided and also the advised products.
- You must have been in this industry for some time.
- Sales and marketing also encouraged.
- Must have working experience as a financial advisor.
- Mature individual.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Hungry for success.
We are currently recruiting Investment Advisors responsible for the sales of Madison Asset products and managing client relations.
Successful candidates should at least posses a higher diploma and above, have good interpersonal skills, confident and active.