Luxury Homes Realtor Job in Kenya
Category: Hotel Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 23, 2014
Luxury Homes Realtor
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
- Appraise properties to determine loan values.
- Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.
- Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree BCOM or related business courses
- Minimum of 5 years selling real estate
- Previous experience selling luxury homes and holiday homes
- Experience working with high end clientele
- Presentable and professional
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiator
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “ Luxury Homes Realtor” in the job title