Lordship Africa Job Vacancy Nairobi Kenya
Lordship Africa Office Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Lordship Africa, a fast growing international real estate investor and developer, seeks a full-time, highly motivated, detail-oriented, friendly, organized, and efficient Office Manager to join our dedicated staff.
More specifically, we seek somebody with:
- Three to six years of relevant professional experience in an international organization
- Mastery of Excel is essential
- Highly organized
- Strong database and documentation management skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple schedules, deadlines and demands with a positive, can-do attitude
- Comfort and familiarity with technology systems, including e-mail systems, phone networks, and computer networks
- Very strong attention to detail
- Flexibility and desire to take on additional responsibilities as opportunities and needs arise
- An understanding of and experience with bookkeeping is preferred
- The ability to create and maintain systems that will help make Lordship Africa more efficient
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.