Logistics Manager Careers in Mombasa Kenya
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Our client is one of the largest manufacturers of edible oils, fat and laundry bar soap in the region
* End responsible for warehousing and transportation departments
* Responsible for all Inbound and Outbound transportation
* Efficiency in Forklifts utilization and maintenance
* Effective transportation planning both own and outsource
* Efficiency of truck utilization and cost
* Monitor, maintenance and develop proper preventive maintenance plan as well as make sure trucks are well maintained
* Ensure training and job competency of direct reports.
* Adherence to KBS Act 2005
* Adherence to NEMA Act 2003
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
* Degree in Logistics Management or related field
* At least 5 years of Logistics management, materials management, manufacturing or master planning-scheduling and/or combination of education and experience.
* Computer Literacy is a must for this position. Familiarity with ERP system such as Oracle will be an added advantage.
* Ability to work independently in an FMCG industry.
* Can cope with stress, pressure & extended working hours if required.
* ERP Planning Concept
* Advanced Planning & materials management
* Advanced Warehouse Management
* Advanced Transportation Management
* Result Oriented
* Good training abilities
* Advanced analytical skill
* Excellent Leadership skill
* Problem and trouble shootings skill
To apply for this position send your CV to [email protected] quoting the position in the subject line.
Kindly also mention your current/ last salary and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted