LOC Quality Manager Job in Kenya
Summary: Our client is a leading multinational research-based pharmaceutical company devoted to discovering and developing new and innovative medicines, vaccines and health care products.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the mandated company’s Quality Management Systems requirements for commercial operating units are met.
- Assess and proactively create and implement a continuous improvement plan for the adoption of the principles and requirements of a Quality Management System (QMS) into the commercial business, includes identifying, understanding and sharing appropriate information.
- Heighten and promote quality and QMS awareness in the commercial business functions.
- Develop a network to obtain local regulatory intelligence and provide the necessary analysis to understand and escalate issues which have the potential to impact supply or company’s reputation.
- Responsible for the ensuring a robust, sustainable and effective QMS (Quality Management System) through monitoring and reviewing the compliance status
- Implement and maintain effective Quality Assurance systems to ensure that local operations are in full compliance with the company’s standards and policies
- Manage and co-ordinate day to day quality department activities including resource allocation, workflow, project priorities and department initiatives.
- Effective local product incident process in place to escalate and manage any product quality related issues.
- Manage all matters pertaining to regulatory and QA compliance for repacking procedures to ensure timely QA batch release of repacked orders before distribution and/or re-export.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering or manufacturing related field.
- 5-8 years experience within the Pharmaceutical / Consumer Healthcare industries
- Strong understanding of and experience in quality assurance systems particularly in the areas of batch release, product incidents, artwork control and performing audits
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements pertaining to GMP/GDP
- Good knowledge on effective quality documentation systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate stakeholders at any level of the organization
- Analytical mind, good attention to detail and problem solving skills within a structured process
- People management and development skills
P O Box 6416,
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted!