Liquor Company Sales Manager Job in Kenya (KShs 50K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 21, 2013
A new liquor company seeks to recruit a Sales Manager to manage the company sales team and distribution network.
The company will start its operation as of January 2014.
- A holder of a Degree or Higher Diploma in Sales and Marketing. .
- He / she should have worked in busy sales environment, selling alcoholic beverages and managing a team for at least 5 years.
- He/ she should be computer literate.
- Work well under pressure, understand and acknowledge views of others.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management & feedback.
- Able to manage and motivate a team to achieve set targets.
- Excellent negotiation skills on goods and services.
- Ensure that the necessary documented work progress/ procedures are in place.
- He/ she should be a fast learner and be able to multi-task.
- He / she should have a valid driving license for at least 4 years.
- You should be aged from 35 years and above.
This position demands working long hours and flexibility.
Salary is Kshs. 50,000/= and above.
The successful candidate will manage the overall sales and distribution across the country.Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to [email protected] and copy to [email protected]