Letting Agent Job in Nairobi Kenya (KShs 40K – 60K)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 3, 2013
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: KShs 40,000- 60,000 plus 4% commission
The main purpose of this job will be to rent, buy and let property for clients.
- Obtaining pictures and measurements of rooms, doors, windows or any other specified areas for inclusion in newspaper advertisements and real estate booklets listings for property description.
- Inspecting the property to determine if any repairs are needed and notify owner.
- Studying property listings to become familiar with properties for sale.
- Accompanying prospects to property sites, quotes purchase price, describes features, and discusses conditions of sale or terms of lease.
- Assisting the buyer and seller in obtaining pertinent information or services, such as finance, maintenance, repair, or obtaining an appraisal.
- Drawing up real estate contracts such as leases.
- Preparing of closing statements, oversee signing of real estate documents, disburse funds, and coordinate closing activities.
- Promoting real estate services and solicits owners in order to obtain new listings.
- Interviewing prospective clients to implore listings.
- Reviewing trade journals and attends staff and association meetings to keep informed of marketing conditions, property values, and legislation that would affect real estate industry
Professional and relevant experience
- Proven excellent track record in letting of property.
- Working experience in a real estate firm is an added advantage
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Be a mature and a presentable person.
- Some who has integrity
- A sales person
- Degree in sales & Marketing/property management is preferable
- Diploma is Sales and marketing from reputable institution
- At least 2 – 3years working experience
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to [email protected] , indicating the title (Sales agent – Ksh 40k-60k) on the subject line before 13th December, 2013
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.