Legal Officer Employment Opportunity
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 8, 2014
Saman Associates is currently in the process of recruiting an Legal Officer for one of its clients.
The position holder shall be in charge of executing all the legal business of the company in liaison with other law firms.
- Responsible for evaluating the legal standing of land transactions as well as all other operations by the company and offer appropriate advisory to management;
- Draft the land purchase agreements, follow up on the obligations of the parties as well as liaise with law firms to seal agreements with suppliers as well as the customers;
- Receive information on any legal issues emanating from land transactions by the company and offer appropriate instructions;
- Attend any court hearings on behalf of the company whenever need arises;
- Offer legal advise to the company on its statutory obligations and their consequences;
- Accompany the Director, the General Manager or other staff clients to land boards, registrar and to labour offices as required.
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:-
- Bachelor of Law Degree;
- Two (2) years experience in conveyance at a busy law firm;
- Ability to work as a team;
- Patient and passionate about work;
- Keen to details, hardworking and ability to work unsupervised;
- Good management and planning skills;
- Good customer service skills.
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]
Only qualified candidates shall be contacted