Lecturing Career in Kenya
Procurement Lecturer Employment Kenya
Our Client, a professional training institution of higher learning is seeking to recruit a suitable qualified candidate to fill the position ofProcurement Lecturer
Eligible candidate must meet the following qualifications;
• Have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in Business Management or Business Administration specialization in purchasing and supplies from a recognized university
• A masters Degree will be an added advantage
• Have a minimum of B in K.C.S.E;
• Be computer literate with excellent analytical and mathematical skills;
• Must have minimum of 1- 2 years of experience as a procurement lecturer
• Should be professional presentable and pro active
• Should be dynamic, result oriented individual, who is a team player with honesty and integrity, and posses excellent communication skills.
All qualified candidates should send their applications including three referees, detailed CVs together with relevant academic/professional testimonials to[email protected].
Please indicate your expected salaries and benefits.
The candidates should indicate the position applied for in the subject line.
Only qualified candidates will be considered.