Lead Generator & Marketing Coordinator Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Code: LG/AHC/140315
Number Of Positions Open: 2
Reports To: Business Development & Account Management Lead
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
The ideal candidate should exhibit strong communication, influencing, and problem solving skills towards all stakeholders. We are looking for someone who wants to
be the best at what they do. Someone who enjoys doing more, getting more and being more and who isn’t afraid to look at a challenge head on, inside out, upside down or even a little sideways to get the best possible results.
We are looking for an entry-level lead generation and marketing coordinator. This individual will be responsible for identifying and immediately following up with hot leads, monitoring lead activity and relevant lead conversation activities and reporting there on. In addition, this individual will help from time to time with first-touch demand generation activities (digital marketing, events, conferences, trade shows, etc.). You will also directly liaise with the sales team to ensure hot leads have scheduled meetings with account managers.
This is a challenging entry-level position ideal for a responsible person seeking to help drive success for a goal-oriented marketing and sales effort. The candidate should be confident and articulate on the phone and in person, capable of learning new concepts related to talent management solutions, willing to dig into research on prospects, and eager to set, meet and report on goals related to lead generation.
Direct experience in inside sales, telemarketing and/or marketing is preferred. The candidate will be expected to learn and use the marketing automation and CRM tools available to support lead generation work and to build reports in Microsoft Excel and Insight Squared. The position will support the marketing and business development team.
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales-ready leads through targeted, outbound calling, and emailing.
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquires from phone, web and email
- Gain understanding of clients needs and gather information about the prospects needs and pain points
- Overcome business objections of prospective customers
- Accurately track and report all lead pipeline information in Salesforce
- Follow up with hot leads
- Help qualify warm sales leads via online databases and outbound calling
- Use marketing automation solution to qualify prospects and capture key data points
- Educate warm prospects on the benefits of our solutions in order to persuade them to take the next step in the sales process.
- Clear, concise and consistent follow up via e-mail when appropriate
- Proactively continue a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services, industry and client needs.
- Increase sales pipeline through lead generation efforts
- Contribute to targeted marketing plans other marketing campaigns. Provided constant feedback to marketing on the effectiveness of different messages and campaigns (reports).
- Create a superior prospect experience that sets the stage for future sales by navigating to key decision-makers, identify need, generate interest, qualify and close on an appointment for the Sales/Account team and perform company research.
- Directly mange the development and execution of marketing programs that drive sales, lead generation, lead development and customer adoption within a specified budget
- Responsible for the creation of all lead generation campaigns, advertising vendor management, create of sales collateral and management of advertising budget, including but not limited to mass media, print, direct mail, web and video
- Coordinate tracking marketing’s lead databases and CRM integration with other parallel departmental functions. Collaborate to develop metrics to track lead impact on sales funnel. Utilize results to improve and enhance effectiveness of future marketing programs
- Directly manage vendor relationships and production implementation specifically related to lead development and customer adoption
- Works with the business unit personnel to provide product, pricing, training and advertising support as well as direct participation in lead generation as appropriate.
- Works with sales representatives to assist in the implementation of proactive retention, cross-sell and up-sell opportunities with existing customer contacts/touch points.
- Work closely with sales representatives to monitor lead generation/development and identify opportunities for improvement or changes in current processes.
- Work to identify and execute integrated sales and marketing communication programs with effective messaging and positioning.
- Gather competitive analysis to ensure that all product price points and services are in line with the market
- Coordinate local research as necessary including focus groups, printed, telephone surveys to support product, service and advertising strategies.
- Support product managers in long term strategic planning process
- Working with the marketing department to help ensure our services provide an excellent client experience, resulting in achievement of business objectives.
- Development and implementation of promotional programs.
- Assist with new product launches, operational integration of product offerings, and product migration strategies
- Provide input on product decisions and new programming launches
- Coordinate efforts on programs, promotions, budgets and calendars for optimum performance of marketing resources.
- Assist in implementing marketing strategies and tactics to drive customer acquisition and revenue across business product lines.
- Stay proactive in identifying opportunities for growth
- Update and maintain marketing materials; maintain accuracy of all sales and customer literature (including proposals, direct mail, etc), ensure adequate quantities and timely distribution
- Plan media usage, including print, broadcast, cross-channel, direct mail, sales and telemarketing.
- Cultivate relationships with advertising agency and other consultants/vendors to create marketing materials that will drive customer activity.
- Responsible for ensuring that product and contact information are kept up to date on our website
- All other duties as assigned by the Marketing Lead.
Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of HR Industry and available solutions
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Ability to communicate with clients, employees and various business contacts in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to demonstrate skills in leadership and general management
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Ability to make sound decisions using information at hand.
- Ability to learn quickly and provide detailed solution information to prospects and clients
- Professional and self-motivated attitude
- Desire to move into either a sales or marketing role
- Ability and desire to excel at prospecting using a combination of new and tried techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, ability to multi-task, detail oriented and team player
- Managing CRM Database and Information
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent plus 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- HR industry or service industry experience preferred
- Strong and effective communications skills including verbal, written and facilitation
- Requires analytical ability, accuracy and attention to detail
- Capability to function under pressure and to identify critical work assignments to meet real time customer service needs.
- Ability to flourish as part of a team
- Highly adaptive, flexible and able to shift strategies on short notice as environment dictates
- Proficient in the use of presentation, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Requires excellent organizational and time-management skills, including ability to effectively plan and prioritize assignments in an interdependent environment
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Lead Generator & Marketing Coordinator