Latest Sales Jobs in Kenya
Our client is a leading wines and spirits company with a global market network.
Due to their global market expansion, they wish to fill the following positions:
Senior Sales Representative
The position holder will play a big role in business development efforts of the premium portfolio. He/she will be in charge of key account clients and other major client’s accounts.
One will however be expected to develop new business accounts through personal initiatives and network. He/she will be expected to manage and train in the trade.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or other business related areas or graduate diploma in marketing from a professionally recognized institution.
- At least five years sales and marketing working experience in FMCG industry in a supervisory role.
- Must have ability to engage in key decision-making and be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be highly innovative and confident with good customer service and people management skills.
The job holder will be involved in execution of sales and marketing activities. He/she will handle all company sales and marketing activities in the respective designated regions. Applicants will also be expected to do market intelligence, maintain good customer relations and produce general sales reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other business related areas or graduate diploma in marketing from a professional recognized institution.
- At least two years sales and marketing experience in FMCG industry.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be highly innovative, confident and have good analytical and decision making skills.
- Must have a valid motor vehicle driving license.
- Age 25 – 30 years old.
Applications can be e-mailed to: [email protected]
or post to the Recruitment Division, Skills Geographic (K) Ltd. P.O Box 20407-00100 Nairobi Kenya
or Hand delivered to our office at Vision Plaza 1St Floor Suite 37, Mombasa Road, Nairobi.
Tel: 020-2385928. So as to reach not later than 7th September 2011.