Lab Assistant / Quality Assurance Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 15, 2014
Lab Assistant – Quality Assurance Officer
Salary: KShs 32,000 – 40,000
Our client is a leading manufacturer of synthetic products in East Africa.
Due to ongoing expansion, a position of a lab assistant; Quality Assurance exists.
Candidates working for manufacturing companies as quality assurance assistants are encouraged to apply.
- Ensure the organization’s quality goals are achieved
- Ensure receipt of quality packaging and raw materials and conduct supplier audits.
- Putting controls and systems for monitoring production processes
- Ensure delivery of safe product to the market
- Following procedures (SOPs), Quality manuals, HACCPs and GMP records.
- Training customers, Sales staffs, on the technical details of products and handling.
- Working with regulation bodies like KEBs, on product registrations & compliance
Qualification & Skills
- Diploma in Chemistry/Analytical chemistry
- Other relevant laboratory studies
- Must have exposure to analytical chemistry
- Minimum 3 years working in a manufacturing set up.
- Conversant with quality management
- Conversant with Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Conversant with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Very Presentable individual
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Lab Assistant; Quality Assurance 32-40K) to [email protected] before 16th January 2014
Previous Applicants for Quality Assurance Officer need not apply
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.