KTDA Senior Tax Accountant Job in Kenya
The Role Reporting to the Finance & Strategy Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for all tax matters for KTDA and its related companies;
- Providing tax advisory services to the group.
- Advising management on tax efficient business structures and effects of changes in tax laws on the group businesses.
- Managing KRA tax audits and filing of tax returns in liaison with group business managers.
- Responding to correspondence from KRA and representing the group on all tax related matters.
- Ensuring that the correct procedures and documentations are submitted for importation and exportation of products and equipment.
- Preparing tax computations including deferred tax for the group businesses.
- Continuously reviewing the businesses for tax planning opportunities and discuss them with Business Managers.
- Executing together with Business Managers, tax planning opportunities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:
- A Bachelors degree in accounting or related field from a recognized university.
- Must be a holder of CPA (K) or its equivalent.
- At least 7 years relevant experience 4 of which should be at a supervisory level
- Possess thorough knowledge of taxation laws i.e. Customs and Excise, Income Tax and VAT.
- Good management skills;
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please write to us enclosing your cover letter and a detailed CV to reach the undersigned not later than 28th February 2014.
Group General Manager – Human Resources & Administration,
Kenya Tea Development Agency Ltd,
P.O. Box 30213 – 00100,
Email: [email protected]