Kindergarten Head Teacher Job in Kitengela, Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 3, 2013
Head Teacher – Kindergarten
Our kindergarten located in Kitengela is looking to fill the position of a Head Teacher.
Reporting to the School Director, the Head Teacher will be responsible for all management and administrative issues of the kindergarten.
- Overall coordination of the activities of the kindergarten ensuring all the programs are running smoothly, efficiently and effectively on daily basis
- Evaluation and approval of teaching approaches, methodologies and plans
- Ensure that the learning facilities are clean, hygienic and safe for learning
- Ensure the children are provided with adequate support for growth and development through guidance, counseling and relevant training
- Maintain academic and other school records
- Maintain high level of discipline in the school for both teachers and students
- Manage and effective communication system between the students, parents and other visitors to the school
- Oversee all other administrative issues in the school
- Holder of Diploma in Early childhood Education, a bachelor’s degree in early childhood will be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience in a kindergarten
- Demonstrate supervisory skills in previous positions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated administration, leadership and management skills
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
If your background, experience and competencies match the above specifications please send your detailed CV indicating telephone numbers, address, current salary and the names of three referees to [email protected] not later than December 11, 2013.