KickStart International Data Entry Clerk Job in Nairobi Kenya
KickStart International prides itself in being an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries and used to increase their income by up to a factor of ten, enabling them to lift themselves sustainably out of poverty.
Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
Staff directly reporting to this post: None
Works with: IME and Sales Team
Key Areas of Accountability:
- Ensure that all guarantee forms from the field are collected, delivered to the office, and data is entered and summarized in time,
- Ascertain that data collected using the above tools is consistently correct and ensure all guarantee forms have genuine and unique pump serial numbers through an instant auto-detect ERP system,
- Enter all data collected through the above tools in the designated database with regular cleaning to ensure data uniformity,
- Prepare and submit monthly pump sales breakdown per Sales Rep, for computation of the monthly commissions,
- Produce ad hoc reports from the Guarantee Forms database that may be required from time to time by various stakeholders,
- Perform very clear analysis of household survey data, ensuring timely data entry and cleaning.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- A Certificate in any Agricultural related field, diploma is an added advantage
- One year experience in data entry gained in a research oriented or relevant organization
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Self-motivated and team player,
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to plan and priorities work
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Commitment to KickStart’s core values
- Skills in building and maintaining relationship
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity