Kibo Capital Partners Private Equity Analyst Job in Kenya
Kibo Capital Partners Limited (‘KCP’) is a private equity firm that focuses on investments in Eastern Africa, Southern Africa and the islands of the Indian Ocean.
Reports to: Principal Partner
- Conducting country, industry, investment environment and company research, analysis and evaluation for potential and existing investment opportunities;
- Performing ad-hoc financial forecasts and analyses to evaluate potential investment opportunities;
- Building, reviewing and maintaining flexible financial models;
- Supporting due diligence processes, independently cooperating with external advisors;
- Monitoring portfolio transactions, maintaining certain performance tracking metrics and understanding key accounting functions;
- Drafting and coordinating internal and external reports and presentations;
- A bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics from a reputable institution;
- Additional qualifications (CFA, CA/ACCA) are a plus;
- 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an investment bank, private equity house or other applicable setting;
- Work experience in Eastern- or Southern Africa;
- Advanced financial modelling skills;
- Strong understanding of applied investment and valuation analysis;
- Proven analytical skills with the ability add value by summarizing the data and results;
- Detail-oriented: Ability to recognize the subtle differences and detail in data, understanding the materiality of the detail and adjusting approach accordingly;
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili. Additional languages is a plus;
- High degree of integrity, professionalism, practical judgment and initiative;
- Travel will be required.
P.O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing date: Monday 31st March 2014.