KHRC Request for Proposal for the Provision of Media Monitoring Services
The Kenya Human Rights Commission (KHRC) was founded in 1992 and registered in Kenya in 1994 as a national level Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
- All the information contained in this RFP and in the Provider’s response will be handled with confidentiality by both the Media Monitoring Company and KHRC.
- The offer should remain valid through to 13th December, 2013.
- In issuing this RFP, there is no obligation for KHRC to select and procure all or some of the services offered.
- Any statement and cost-proposal made by the Media Monitoring Company will form the basis of any contract that may be entered between KHRC and the vendor.
- KHRC shall not be liable for or required to pay any costs, expenses or losses that may be incurred by the Media Monitoring Company in the preparation of their Proposal response.
- All required information will be submitted on the documents specified in this RFP.
- KHRC does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid of any Proposal and reserves the right to accept a portion of any Proposal.
- The Media Monitoring Company is to submit a fully qualifying bid.
- KHRC reserves the right to conduct unannounced site visits.
- KHRC may contact the clients listed in this proposal.
Kenya Human Rights Commission
Opposite Valley Arcade Shopping Centre
Gitanga Road, Box 41079 – Nairobi 00100
- Vendor Profile
- Financial Proposal
- Technical Proposal
- Certificate of Disclosure
- Tracking of all human rights violations relating to KHRC’s three thematic areas namely: Civil and Political Rights; Equality and Non-Discrimination; and Economic and Social Rights are reported in the media. The media refers to all print, broadcast and online media.
- Content analysis of the activities of the media that amount to human rights violations.
- Possibly capture the emerging human rights issues at regional and global levels.
- Delivery of media monitoring reports on daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as they occur for immediate action or response.
- Data analysis and compiled reports to feed into the KHRC violations database and periodical reports.