Kenya Wildlife Service Job Vacancy – Lecturer Vacancy
Posted: Aug 29, 2013
Kenya Wildlife Service Lecturer II Job Vacancy in Naivasha
Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) is a State Corporation whose responsibility is to manage and conserve wildlife in Kenya.
The Service seeks to recruit dynamic, innovative and experienced individuals to fill the following positions at its Headquarters, Airwing and Training Institute in Naivasha.
One (1) Post
Reporting to the Deputy Principal, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality teaching, research and consultancy service in order to attain the set objectives of the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching, conducting research and providing guidance to trainees
- Participating in training curriculum development and training programs
- Preparing reports
- MSc. in Hospitality Management or equivalent with at least one (1) relevant scientific publication in a referred journal.
- IT Skills
- Two (2) years relevant experience in a similar institution.
- Possession of valid certificate of Good Conduct obtained from the CID
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees either in soft to [email protected]
or hard copy to the address below not later than Thursday 12th September, 2013.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 – 00100
Please note that KWS is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews and any form of canvassing for above positions will lead to automatic disqualification.