Kenya Wildlife Job Vacancy Naivasha – Service Lecturer II
Kenya Wildlife Service Lecturer II Job Vacancy in Naivasha
Reporting to the Deputy Principal, the successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality teaching, research and consultancy service in order to attain the set objectives of the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching, conducting research and providing guidance to trainees
- Participating in training curriculum development and training programs
- Preparing reports
- MSc. in Hospitality Management or equivalent with at least one (1) relevant scientific publication in a referred journal.
- IT Skills
- Two (2) years relevant experience in a similar institution.
- Possession of valid certificate of Good Conduct obtained from the CID
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees either in soft to [email protected] or hard copy to the address below not later than Thursday 12th September, 2013.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 – 00100
Please note that KWS is an equal opportunity employer.