Kenya Wildlife Job Vacancies – Service Helicopter Pilots
Kenya Wildlife Service Helicopter Pilots Job Vacancies in Naivasha- Readvertised
Duties & Responsibilities
- Flying KWS helicopters.
- Participating in security operations.
- Participating in aerial wildlife management activities –darting of animals & census.
- Training other pilots
- Any other duty assigned by the Chief Pilot.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must be in possession of Commercial Helicopter Flying License (CPL) or above.
- Minimum 1000 hours Gas Turbine helicopters.
- Must be ready to cope with off base field operations.
- Must be in possession of minimum academic qualification of KCSE –C+ or “O” level KCE – Div. II.
- Must be ready to undertake a mandatory paramilitary conversion course if not an ex-uniformed officer.
- Additional advantages if;
- Rated in both 206 and 407 models
- Training in Air Operations safety
- Basic degree will be an added advantage
- Possession of valid certificate of Good Conduct obtained from the CID
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, copy of ID card, detailed CV indicating work experience, current remuneration and employer, daytime telephone contact – both office and mobile, names, addresses and emails of three (3) referees either in soft to [email protected] or hard copy to the address below not later than Thursday 12th September, 2013.
Kenya Wildlife Service
P. O. Box 40241 – 00100
Please note that KWS is an equal opportunity employer.